Monday, November 29, 2010

Acai Berry - Diet Plans & Anti Aging Supplements

Acai berry is one of the hottest nutritional supplements on the market right now. Acai Berry is part of many popular diet plans, is used in many anti aging supplements and is used in many organic vitamins. The Acai Berry is even used in cosmetics and beauty products. So I'm sure you can see why the Acai Berry is so popular, but are there any studies that can show us that any of these claims to fame for the Acai Berry are true?

Before we dive into any lengthy studies, what is the Acai Berry? The Acai Berry is a small purple fruit that looks much like a blueberry. This berry comes from the Acai Palm Tree of Central and South America. Much of the research has been focused on the amount of antioxidants.

Many of the studies about the Acai Berry that focus on it's high levels of antioxidants show that it has more antioxidants than other berries as blackberries, blueberries, cranberries, raspberries and strawberries. There are currently many diet plans that include nutritional supplements cranberries, but so far these studies are showing more favorably towards the Acai Berry than the cranberry. These same nutritional supplements are being used as anti aging supplements again because of its high levels of antioxidants.

Here is a little back ground information about antioxidants. By definition an antioxidant is an enzyme or other organic substance that is capable of counteracting the damaging effects of oxidation in animal tissue. Antioxidants are also known as a s substance that retards deterioration by oxidation of fats, oils and foods in a living organism.

So as you can see the Acai Berry being shown to have high levels of antioxidants and being that it is a fruit it can be used in organic vitamins, nutritional supplements, diet plans and anti aging supplements.

Diet plans are meant to help the body retain less of the fats and oils from our foods. So since that is part of the definition of antioxidants and the Acai Berry is a proven source of them why not take something as natural as a berry. Well at least it is not a mystery powder or a Ephedra supplement that makes your heart want to explode. So if you are taking nutritional supplements containing Acai Berry for weight loss I would feel comfortable taking this supplement and assured of its safety.

Lastly if you are trying to cure the effects of aging, I make no promises that it will make you look twenty again. But I would feel comfortable taking anti aging supplements for assistance to help your body recover form the damages of oxidation. So again I would prefer to try the non intrusive Acai Berry in a anti aging supplement, before trying something as extreme as Botox or anything not so natural.

Vita-Pedia.com is a site that has a collection of articles about vitamins and how they can benefit our health and wellbeing. These articles are meant to help give its readers more knowledge about the vitamin and supplement industry. While helping them make an educated decision in using the right supplement for their personal health goals.

My background in this industry goes back ten years and has gone into a few branches of this industry. But even before I was working this industry I was an athlete that was trying to be faster and stronger and that is how I first was introduced to the vitamin and supplements industry. I began taking supplements to try and achieve my goals and was pleasantly surprised how my body was able to change and meet these goals.

A few years later I was hired by a vitamin and supplement company to sell their product. So again I had to do much research in this industry to obtain my sales goals. With all of the research that I had done I was introduced to much more than just the sports supplements, but now vitamins and many other health orientated supplements. I worked for this company for a little while and probably enjoyed learning about the products more than the sales of the products. I learned more about my self in this time and realized that I actually like to try and help people on a more personal basis than selling on a large scale and helping "the man".

That is why I ventured into the vitamin and supplement industry for myself and am now running an e-commerce site that sells supplements and vitamins. I set up this site because I enjoy helping people reach their health goals and this way I able to do so on a much more personal level. So far I am enjoying the flexibility that the site allows me in a good work life balance and giving the satisfaction of helping others is definitely a add bonus.

Lastly, I have put together a site that I will be posting articles to about maximizing health through supplements and vitamins. I am trying to take it one step further in helping people understand this industry, by taking what I have learned and talked to people throughout the industry about the benefits of supplements and how life can become better through their usage, if you know what your goals are. So I hope that if you read my articles at Vita-Pedia.com you'll find something that will help you meet your health goals and will enjoy becoming a little more educated about the industry too!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment